kindergarten teacherMrs. Sellers’ Kindergarten Gazette
Week of May 26, 2009
I hope that you had a great week-end. We had a wonderful barbecue with family. I kept thinking of all those soldiers away from home, my son included. May they all come home soon!! We have 13 days left of school. Can you believe it?! Here is what is going on:
1. Tue. May 26- HW goes home- we go to library and computers, but we can’t check out any books
2. Wed.-Thurs. May 27-28 Minimum Days for the rest of the school—NOT US!!!!!
3. Fri., May 29-School Carnival—we need 5 volunteers for our Carnival Booth- sign up at the gate
4. Tues. June 2—Summer Reading Program
5. Mon. June 8—Last Awards Assembly—by invitation ONLY!!!! Ks will go visit the first grade classes
6. Tue. June 9—Kindergarten Picnic (during overlap)
7. Wed. June 10—Summer Birthdays Celebration—If your child has a summer birthday, you may contact one of the other parents to coordinate what you will send to class (Christy, Anastasia, Nathan, Kevin, Jason M,, Max, Lizbeth and Alyssa.
8. Thurs. June 11—All Ks come at 8:00AM—we will be having a K program at 10:00 AM. My class will come back to the room for a small reception! If you would like to leave with your child, you must check him/her out first. C Sellers
My name is Mrs. Sellers. I am your child's kindergarten teacher. Early Bears start at 7:50 AM and Late Bears start at 9:30. Early Bears leave at 11:10 and Late Bears leave at 1:32 PM. During minimum days Late Bears will leave at 1:07 PM. I am having an awesome year with your child. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. email@example.com or 714 777-1180 ext. 7062.